Thursday, July 12, 2007

I'm #100

Hi all,

It's hard to believe, but I'm #100 on the blog. Looks like we have a lot of interest from everybody. I must admit I'm on at least once a day - which is very unusual for me. I usually only checked my e-mails once or twice a week. I'm happy to see the number of contributors also growing.

Jack & I are doing well. We're both looking forward to his upcoming procedure so we can get it over with and he will be on the road to recovery. We trust the Lord to be with us and know Jack will be fine. We're just sorry it happened at this time, so we were not able to host the family get-together as we had hoped. Perhaps next year! Meanwhile, we hope you all have an enjoyable time and look forward to hearing from all of you, including pictures.

Jeanie

No comments: