Wednesday, July 4, 2007

I am really excited about building the connection within our family! Thank you for Jean and Elizabeth for getting us started. I LOVE hearing about your daily activites...even going to the Dr. or picking fruit!

If you'd like to take a peek at the blog Dale has going with his family, click on the link I'm giving you. http://www.walkerclan13.blogspot.com/ After you check it out, I'd love to hear what you think. I'm a beginner at this so my site isn't quite up to the standard he has set, but I'll get there.

PLEASE...send me an email with any family E address that you think I send an invitation to. I want EVERYBODY to have access, but I have to invite them personally. I chose this blog program because there are no advertisements or spam attatchments. It's very private.

Waiting to hear...........
Debi

No comments: