Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Hi again,

It's Elizabeth, but I'm going to cut and paste an email mom sent me. I'm getting her set up, so until then, I'll make this contribution on her behalf. By the way, Jean, this is my first experience with blogging as well. FUN!

From Phyllis:

"By the way, William is having a great time. He doesn't show any signs of being homesick. We went to the fair yesterday and Chuck E. Cheese's today. Tomorrow, (the fourth), we are planning on going to a park to view the fireworks. We might make it to the Wild Animal Park on the way to his visit with the Taylors. We get to a park each day. He has finally succeeded in making it the entire way around the climbing bars at Griffin park. And he gets a little farther each day on the rock climbing "mountain" at Briar Patch park.
Love you all, Mom"

No comments: