Sunday, January 13, 2008

Happy New Year!!

Hi all,

I haven't checked our Fowler Clan blog for many months. Hope you all get in on the action again in 2008. It's nice to get the news from all of you.

We are all fine here. We had a wonderful Christmas gathering with the whole family. We took lots of pictures because it's so diffficult to get everyone together.

Speaking of all getting together... we are really excited about next summer's reunion. Keep us posted on all the latest plans. I hope we have a good turnout. We sure picked a great place. Tahoe is one of our favorite vacation places.

I'm typing this upstairs and Bill is watching the Charger game downstairs. The neighbors are having a big "Game Day" party. I can tell the by all the noise that the Chargers are ahead. Guess I'll join Bill for the last 15 minutes of the game.

Hoping to hear the latest with all of you.....Love, Phyllis A

No comments: