Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Fowler Reunion July 2008

Hey everyone...hope you all had a great Christmas and hope the New Year is going well...Speaking of the new year....it is now January 9th and the July reunion will be here before we know it. As I am this year's planner I need to get confirmation from everybody who plans on attending and even those who can't. I am starting a list of who will be here. Here is a preliminary of who will be here so far:

Bill and Phyllis Fowler (staying in Tahoe)
Elizabeth Fowler
Carl and Mary Fowler
JoAnn Fowler
Kay
Kathy and Jack Keylon
Marty and Susan Keylon (your hosts)
Jennifer Goeglein
Dale and Deb Parrott
-------------that's all that has confirmed so far...

I need emails from the rest of you (and you know who you are)....and How many in your family will be here. It will be first come, first serve for rooms at the Pollock Pines Keylon Family Inn. I hope to by Feb 15th have a count of who can make it. We hope to see you all. If you want any more information please email me or call. Love to you all..

Email: Sus1babe@aol.com
Phone: 530-644-6561

No comments: