Saturday, September 1, 2007

New Fowler Reunion Info Posted-Sept 1st

FOWLER REUNION INFORMATION

Ok….here’s the latest information for everybody wondering what’s up for next year. The date has finally been decided for the week of July 19th thru July 26th. That is Saturday thru Saturday. The reunion will be held in California. In Pollock Pines at Marty and Susan Keylon’s house (Goeglein).
We can sleep about 20 people. We also have the ability to rent some RV’s if we go over 20 people. If you have your own RV..there is room to park it. I need to get an accurate count of people interested. Can you please send any emails to Susan Keylon at Sus1babe@aol.com (I know….Marty picked the name)….There has been some interest in people staying in Lake Tahoe area. Just to let you know Tahoe is one hour or about 59 miles from us. There are 2 local motels in Pollock Pines,(10 minutes away) campgrounds (10-15 minutes away) and further down the hill (towards Sacramento) there are Bed and Breakfast’s and other lodging in Placerville (20 minutes or 15 miles from us). My hope is that we can get as many of us as possible to stay in Pollock so we can all be together for breakfast’s and dinners (like we did in Ohio, and in Indiana-Buffalo Inn and at Deb’s house). Please let me know of your plans ASAP so I can plan accordingly. I’m looking forward to hearing from all of you. If you have any of the below listed emails (ones I don’t have) please send them to me, so I can email all of the Fowler clan. You can also call us at 530-644-6561.

Email address’s I don’t have:

Larry Gates
Susan Gates
Elizabeth (Fowler) Taylor
Aunt Kay’s children

If I’ve forgot anybody..let me know.

I will also be posting this on the Fowler blog. Look it up for this year’s reunion pictures. Email Deb Parrott if you haven’t got an invitation to visit the blog. beebopper@verizon.net

No comments: